Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,539 (€2,126) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)