Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.053 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,455 (3,144KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)