Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.185 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,587 (2,557KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)