Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07455 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,125 (RD$ 122,409) in Baní.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)