Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,746 (Rp 24,049,040) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)