Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,164 (Rp 25,456,407) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)