Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,354 (6,123TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (36 minutes ago)