Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,347 (B$3,846) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)