Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.689 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,210 (B$4,169) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)