Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 SAR / BND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,333 (B$3,931) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)