Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,118 (Rp 22,118,807) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)