Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,027 (R$ 9,186) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)