Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,866 (R$ 8,569) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)