Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,697 (R$ 7,316) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (38 minutes ago)