Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,435 (Rp 26,812,700) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)