Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,631 (€1,892) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)