Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07174 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,185 (Php141,973) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)