Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,160 (S/. 9,031) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)