Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.598 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,145 (€2,206) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)