Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,723 (NZ$9,314) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)