Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05772 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,540 (₨113,310) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (41 minutes ago)