Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,139 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.592 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,717 (NZ$6,064) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)