Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,885 (NZ$6,780) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)