Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.689 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,297 (NZ$6,803) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)