Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,577 (NZ$6,163) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (26 minutes ago)