Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.761 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,158 (NZ$5,852) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)