Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.255 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,642 (€2,031) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)