Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,361 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,845 (€2,231) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)