Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19841 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 78% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,489 (E£ 17,583) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)