Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21054 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 76% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,362 (E£ 15,967) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)