Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20832 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,696 (E£ 17,742) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)