Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 SAR / PYG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,433 (11,111,617 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)