Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,088 (534,552 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)