Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01130 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,968 (528,009 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (25 minutes ago)