Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,230 (566,361 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)