Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,435 (12,597 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)