Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,927 (7,187 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)