Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03369 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,864 (¥263,126) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (42 minutes ago)