Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,029 (3,415,011 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)