Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,787 (4,027,469 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)