Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,216 (3,490,561 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)