Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.300 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,425 (Dinar 1,967) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)