Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.311 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,720 (Dinar 1,830) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)