Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.300 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,435 (Dinar 3,856) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (26 minutes ago)