Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,646 (₩3,883,525) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)