Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,468 (8,959,567 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (30 minutes ago)