Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,573 (6,367TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)