Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,721 (6,393,869 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)