Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,011 (€2,360) in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)