Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,193 (R$ 6,050) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (26 minutes ago)