Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05769 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,458 (₨181,288) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)