Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05731 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,836 (₨206,524) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)