Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,297 (₨193,072) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)