Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,936 (€3,720) in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)