Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,452 (﷼ 90,307,340) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)