Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.299 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,537 (Dinar 1,988) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)