Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,851 (RM12,407) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)