Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.404 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,121 (€3,433) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)