Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,014 (593,537 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)