Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03288 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,898 (240,223 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)