Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,344 (€2,613) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (26 minutes ago)