Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00726 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 79% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,266 (450,169 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)