Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,092 (€3,060) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)