Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.350 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,587 (€3,353) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)