Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,047 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)