Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,559 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (41 minutes ago)