Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21308 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,468 (E£ 35,048) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)