Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.684 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,285 (4,950 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)