Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,330 (5,920 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)