Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,607 (Dirham 11,367) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)