Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05836 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,408 (₨92,677) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)