Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,484 (₨81,438) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)