Cost of living comparison between Ahmedabad, India and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05601 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,636 (₨82,762) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)