Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20579 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,288 (Mex$ 25,698) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)