Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18801 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,162 (Mex$ 27,459) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)